Jontro Joddha - A Tale of a Beast Slayer

This was done last August. People who attended the WCG event around that time probably saw this guy before. I had this little animation idea for this character but wasn't really happy with the design in the end, so it got a little abandoned. I thought I'd post it here since there is little place for this guy. I had very little time to work on this. The whole model along with the concept art, texture and rig was finished with in a week.


This is the original concept art. I did little changes along the way in the final model.

Comments

Noxmoony said…
Well I think its effin awesome. Really like the design and its very well done. The original concept art looks brilliant. This guy deserves more space if ya ask me.
Zubuyer Kaolin said…
Thanks Mony, thats very nice of you. Really glad you like it. well I'm thinking of redesigning it. Soon I hope. Thanks again :)
Mehedi Haque said…
ভালু হয়েছে...:)
Noxmoony said…
Hey no problemo man! You're very very welcome. Ooh, cool, that would be interesting. Looking forward to it :)
Unknown said…
Wow groovy looking character, is the rig built in Maya? I would love do some animation with are you willing to share it?

Popular Posts